- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
this track list was too good I had to reblog again
Wow.. I didn’t know that
File under : things I wasn’t taught in school
Reblog the hell out of this everyone.
Sometimes I get really bored
this makes me uncomfortable
children wake up early because they still get excited about life
this is the saddest thing I’ve seen on here
im so miserable but i laugh at everything
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
OOC Team breezy be like: This Could Be Us Chris, But Who TF Is She?! lol!!!
This could be us but you playin!
why am i only motivated to sort my life out at 4am
Aww lol….he’s come so far❤️
After seeing all of that, people should officially understand that he [Chris Brown] has a problem. It is imperative that we all realize he is trying to get help, showing that he is a man. He is a black man who is trying to make a better life for himself. It’s time now that we back him up with his recovery and forget the past. Keep moving forward and guide him towards the right path. There is absolutely no reason why we should bring him down when he needs to be brought up at this time. Chris Brown has gained my respect and I don’t care what anyone else says. This is good for him and I am proud of him. His dedication deserves my word that I, [someone’s name], am now a Chris Brown fan. I am going to join TeamBreezy!
I wanna go back to my home.
Page 1 of 89